standard parts return policy
GT Mid Atlantic reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges. All returns are subject to Groff Tractor approval and inspection. The following Parts Return Policy does not pertain to warranty claims or parts received in error or at no fault of the customer.
- *All parts must be returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- All parts must be in new and salable condition and in the original packaging.
- All parts must be accompanied by the original invoice or packing slip.
- Parts must not be discontinued at the time of return.
- Freight charges for returns must be prepaid by the customer.
- Freight charges are non-refundable except in cases of returns due to our error.
- *All returns may be subject to a restocking fee and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis depending upon the manufacturer and/or order types that are non-stock/special order.
*Some of our suppliers and manufacturers may have additional requirements under their individual return policies. Special circumstances, such as the manufacturer, non-stock parts, or date of return may result in restocking fees. Please contact your local GT Mid Atlantic branch for details.
Online parts orders
- Online purchases may be returned to any GT Mid Atlantic branch within 30 days of the original purchase date and are subject to the Standard Parts Return Policy.
- All refunds will be credited back to the customer via the same payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Freight charges are non-refundable except in the case of returns due to our error.
- If parts ordered are oversize or overweight, additional freight costs may be incurred. In this instance you will be contacted for approval before order or return completion.
non-stock or special-order parts
Non-stock or special-order parts will be considered on an individual basis and may be subject to the terms and conditions of that supplier’s return policy, less freight and any applicable restocking charges.
- All core returns must be received within 30 days of purchase or a credit will not be applied.
- All cores must be for the exact part purchased.
- All cores must be in fully rebuildable and undamaged condition.
- All fluids must be drained.
- Parts designated as non-returnable within our system or on the original packing slip.
- Parts returned after 30 days of the original date of purchase (see Special Circumstances).
- Parts not in the original packaging.
- Parts that have been removed from sealed packaging and/or have been installed or used.
- Parts that are damaged, causing them to not meet the manufacturer’s criteria for a new part.
- Non-stock or special-order parts under $20.
- All electrical components or parts that share the same categorization as their electrical counterparts (fuel pumps, wiring harness, etc.).
- Open PM kits or individual components, such as gaskets, seals, o-rings, bearings, etc.
- Literature such as parts books or service manuals.
- Fluids such as oil, chemicals or paint.
- Made-to-order parts or hoses.
- Discontinued parts.
- Non-stock glass.
- *All parts are subject to inspection and must meet the manufacturer’s criteria for new parts. Customers will be contacted whenever any returns do not meet this classification and will be responsible for arranging pick-up of these parts. GT Mid Atlantic will hold any non-returnable parts for a period of no longer than 30 days from the date of contact and accepts no liability on any parts beyond this period.
Purchases made through a Groff Tractor line of credit will be reimbursed as a credit on the account.
- Purchases made through a credit card or on a CNH Industrial Capital Productivity Plus account will be credited back to the card used at the time of purchase.
- Purchases made by cash will be reimbursed as a credit.
- Purchases made by check will be reimbursed as a credit once the check has cleared – A $25 fee will be charged for all checks with insufficient funds.
Parts Managers may override this policy on a case-by-case basis and, at times, elect to issue a partial credit if some or all of the criteria contained within this policy is not met. GT Mid Atlantic reserves the right to immediately cancel or alter any portion of this policy without prior notice.
Last Updated: This policy was last updated on 05/29/2019.