When the job calls for structural steel welding and other rugged outdoor work, you need
an engine-driven welder that covers all your process needs – stick, MIG, TIG, flux-cored
and gouging – and also meets the latest diesel fuel emissions standards. Upgraded for
Tier 4 Final (T4F) compliance, the Vantage®
series has been re-engineered to deliver
smoother arc characteristics and improved pipe welding capabilities.
Select the Vantage 435 for 400A/36VDC 100% duty cycle welding performance and
gouging with up to 5/16 inch (8 mm) carbons.
• Optimal arc performance
• Cleaner, more reliable engine
• Low maintenance, reliable operations
» Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
– Small size and light weight is suitable for many
pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side
panels and engine-access door deliver added
protection and durability.
» Optimal Arc Performance
– Chopper Technology provides the best arc in
– Arclink provides synergic modes for stainless,
aluminum, and steel.*
– Pulse modes available for minimal heat input
and great out of position welding.*
– Enhanced gouging mode for smooth removal of
material with up to 5/16 (7.9mm) carbons.
*Requires Power Feed 25M.
» Plenty of AC Generator Power
– 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous)
3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power
industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter,
pump or inverter welder.
– 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous)
1-phase AC generator power for common
» Industrial Diesel Engine
– 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Deutz®
diesel engine runs
smooth and quiet. Dashboard gauge allows you
to monitor performance at a glance.
– 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer
» Innovative Service Access
– Lockable, removable sliding engine access
door provides ample space for engine and oil
filter work without requiring a large clearance
space on your truck. 55% more access than
– Battery drawer on front of machine and
top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient
access to these systems. Patented tilt down
control panel for easy servicing of internal